Magazineline.com 468 Banner

Friday, December 7, 2007

Vince McMahon Announces the Greatest RAW Superstar Ever

Bookmark and Share

Vince McMahon Announces the Greatest RAW Superstar Ever this Monday on the three hour anniversary RAW. So who do I think it will be? Well Vince McMahon of course. I can not see Vince naming anyone but himself the greatest superstar ever. I think that would be the right thing for his character to do. It fits his persona of the pampas jackass, (its easy to play the roles most like your real life personality). Now we have to ask who is going to be the most offended by this and beat him up. I still would like to see Bischoff kick Vince's ass but I can not see him claiming to be the greatest superstar ever. Hulk Hogan is the obvious choice and my bet on who is going to beat up Vince.

0 comments: