Magazineline.com 468 Banner

Thursday, December 13, 2007

WWE Goes To Iraq

Bookmark and Share


click here for ustream.tv

The WWE just got done taping in Iraq and as much as I appreciate that they give tribute to our troops and boost moral during the holiday season I can't help but question Vince McMahon's motivation. Vince is the kind of guy who will do anything to make a buck and I think that is all this is, a promotion tour. I have a hard time believing that he actually sees the troops, or any fans for that matter as anything more than marks with cash. I could be wrong and he really does care about the troops and sees this as an opportunity to help and maybe get a little promotion in the process. I just wonder if this trip to Iraq would happen if there were no cameras and he did not get his name in newspapers and websites all over the world praising the WWE for their "Tribute to the Troops".

0 comments: